Blue Cross UTI Test is a fast and easy to use home screening test kit for qualitative detection of nitrite and leukocyte that helps detect urinary tract infections before any signs of pain or discomfort manifests, thus saving you time and expensive medical costs if left undetected and untreated.
Directions for Use:
- Urinate directly onto the test strip for 1-2 seconds or collect urine sample using a specimen container and dip for 1-2 seconds.
- Lay the test strip in an absorbent material and wait for 2 minutes.
- Compare the color reaction of test strip with the color chart and discard result 30 seconds after reading time.
Who are prone to have UTI?
- Pregnant women
- People with recurrent UTI
- People with low water intake
- Diabetic person
- Post menopausal women
- Patients with catheter
What are the common symptoms of UTI?
- Frequent / uncontrollable urge to urinate
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Abnormal change in the amount of urine
- Pain in lower pelvis or stomach
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Strong smelling urine or blood in the urine
What are the complications of UTI if left untreated?
- Pyelonephritis (kidney infection)
- Cystitis (bladder infection)
- Urethritis (urethra infection)