Pregnancy Test Deluxe Plate
Blue Cross One Step Urine Home Screening Pregnancy Test
Detects the presence of hCG or human Chorionic Gonadotropin as low as 25mlU/ml in human urine indicating pregnancy as early as the first day of missed period.
Urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry urine container and may be stored at 4-8°C or up to 72 hours prior to testing. The midstream of the first morning urine is most suitable because it generally contains the highest concentration of hCG.
Directions for Use:
- Place the test device on a clean and flat surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx. 100µl) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).
- Use the dropper which is supplied with the kit for the urine.
- Using the dropper instill three drops of urine into the specimen well (S) of the device.
- Get the result as fast as three minutes.
Note: Disregard result after 10 minutes.
- If two distinct purple lines appear on the control region (C) and test region (T), the result is POSITIVE.
- If only the purple line is visible in the control region (C) and no clear line on the test region (T), the result is NEGATIVE.
- If no visible lines appear or a faint line appears on the test region (T), the result is INVALID.