Pregnancy Test Strips
Blue Cross One Step hCG Urine Pregnancy Test Strip detects the presence of hCG or human Chorionic Gonadotropin as low as 25mlU/ml in human urine indicating pregnancy as early as the first day of missed period.
Urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry urine container and may be stored at 4-8°C or up to 72 hours prior to testing. The midstream of the first morning urine is most suitable because it generally contains the highest concentration of hCG.
Directions for Use:
- Put the urine sample in a container.
- Immerse the signal band with the arrow facing downward into the urine sample.
- Take out the strip after 3 seconds and wait for the results within 5 minutes. Disregard result after 10 minutes.
- If two distinct purple lines appear on the control region (C) and test region (T), the result is POSITIVE.
- If only the purple line is visible in the control region (C) and no clear line on the test region (T), the result is NEGATIVE.
- If no visible lines appear or a faint line appears on the test region (T), the result is INVALID.Note: Disregard result after 10 minutes.