GCM2000 with HIC
Glucoscreen GCM2000 Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for use outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) by people with diabetes at home and by health care professionals in clinical settings as an aid to monitoring the effectiveness of diabetes control. It is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh whole blood samples. It should not be used for the diagnosis or screening of diabetes.
This system measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in whole blood. It also has HIC (Hematocrit Interference Correction) technology that simultaneously measure patient’s hematocrit with algorithmic adjustment of glucose result which makes the test more accurate.
- 5 years warranty
- Lifetime service guarantee
- Single button operation – easy to use
- With built-in Coding System (no need to change the code of Glucose strips – 88)
- Stores 400 readings with date and time
- Check the content of the kit.
- Set the year, month, date, hour, minute, measuring unit, temperature, and memory.
- Prepare the materials.
- Insert the lancet in the adjustable lancing device.
- Cock the lancing device.
- Insert the test strip.
- Wash your hands or use cotton with alcohol when collecting blood.
- Gently massage the finger to be punctured.
- Hold the lancing device firmly against the side of your finger.
- Again, gently massage the finger.
- Apply blood specimen and should completely fill the confirmation window.
- Discard the lancet and the strip.
GCM2000 system includes:
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty card
- Daily Log Book
- Lancing Device
- Test strip (5)
- Sterile Lancet (5)