Blue Cross One Step Urine Home Screening Pregnancy Test
Detects the presence of hCG or human Chorionic Gonadotropin as low as 25mlU/ml in human urine indicating pregnancy as early as the first day of missed period.
- Place the test device on a clean and flat surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx. 100µl) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).
- Use the dropper which is supplied with the kit for the urine.
- Using the dropper instill three drops of urine into the specimen well (S) of the device.
- Get the result as fast as three minutes.
- If two distinct purple lines appear on the control region (C) and test region (T), the result is POSITIVE.
- If only the purple line is visible in the control region (C) and no clear line on the test region (T), the result is NEGATIVE.
- If no visible lines appear or a faint line appears on the test region (T), the result is INVALID.
How does Blue Cross Pregnancy Test work?
- Blue Cross Pregnancy Test detects a hormone in your urine known as hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) which the body produces when a woman is pregnant. It can detect hCG hormone levels in your urine as early as the first day of your missed period.
- When can you perform the test? The test can be performed any time of the day. It will be more accurate to use the first morning urine since it contains the highest amount of hormone.
- How soon can you read the result after performing the test? The result will appear as fast as three minutes.
- Can medications or medical conditions affect the test results? Blue Cross Pregnancy Test is a test specifically designed to detect the presence of hCG in urine. Medications where hCG is present or rare medical conditions may give false results. Factors that may not affect the test result includes alcohol, analgesics (painkillers), antibiotics, birth control pills or hormone therapies containing clomiphene citrate. Factors that may affect the test result includes certain drugs which contains hCG or that are used in combination with hCG (such as Pregnyl, Profasi, Pergonal, APL).
- How long will it take for the result to be valid? You should not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
I'm very happy with your services. I didn't have any problems buying online. Thank you!
I'm very happy with your services.
I finally found the product I was looking for. Thank you so much!
We dedicate our sense of sincerity in providing the needs of our clients by developing high standard of excellence in our products and services at a reasonable cost.